David, Jennifer, Brianna and Emma

Friday, February 26, 2010

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, the Pirate's Life For Me!

A local gymnastics place called Flips for Fun brings a big school bus that has been gutted and designed into a mobile gym to various schools. Emma attends the Flips Bus once a week at Primrose and LOVES it! I am not a big fan of having the girls do something that I don't get to watch (I know that sounds selfish but I love watching my girls do the things they love to do!). So, needless to say, we were so excited when they announced their annual Parent Show. We were able to go and watch her perform all of the stunts she has learned on the Flips Bus. They also had a Pirate theme so they could dress up if they wanted to.

Wait, what? An opportunity for us to be creative? We'll take it. So we went and bought a tshirt, bandana and of course, an eye patch and earring and decked her out! She had a blast!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! All she is missing is that parrot on her shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little pirate ever!!!! I'm with you though, I wanna see my girl do her thing.

    ReplyDelete