David, Jennifer, Brianna and Emma

Friday, January 1, 2010

American Girl







Brianna and I were invited to The American Girl store in Dallas, this was our first time to go so luckily we were in the company of a couple of her friends and their moms who had been a few times before. WOW! The girls participated in a scavenger hunt around the store and got a poster of Lanie, the new Girl of the Year, browsed the store creating mental wish lists and we ended our visit with lunch in the Bistro upstairs - oh and all three girls chose to bring Lanie home with them. I guess now we know gift cards are always a great gift because I am pretty sure you could never walk into this store with too much money to spend. :)
Not only was Brianna mesmerized by our visit, I think I may have developed an addiction, David is even interested in it, although he may never admit it. What else are you supposed to do when you have two daughters?
Of course my decision to let this be a day just for Brianna didn't go over very well with Emma but we promised we would take her very soon so she could pick out her own doll. Although she thought that soon should be right now, she is learning patience.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Love the new blog!!

    Yes, the American Girl addiction would be a very expensive one. I am almost glad they didn't have it around when we were kids. I can't imagine how much money I would have had my parents spend on it. I guess I will have a good idea in the very near future when my girls are old enough to get the bug.

    ReplyDelete